|Year of offer||2019|
|Subject level||Graduate coursework|
|Fees||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
Minor Thesis Radiology – Submission of a minor research thesis on a selected area of radiology comprising 10,000 -15,000 words
Intended learning outcomes
Masters degrees at the University of Melbourne are designed for students to develop advanced skills in carrying out independent and sustained research. The thesis should demonstrate a critical application of specialist knowledge and make an independent contribution to existing scholarship in the area of research.
On completion of the course students should be able to:
- demonstrate advanced learning in research skills and mastery of appropriate techniques, such as the use of archival or primary evidence, analysis of data, judgment of conflicting evidence;
- demonstrate specialist knowledge in the area of their research;
- present the results of their research in publishable form or work towards incorporating their findings in further research;
- gain admission to certain types of employment through this specialist qualification;
- apply the research skills acquired to other projects; and
- demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, research ethics or code of practice.