|Year of offer||2019|
|Subject level||Graduate coursework|
Term 1 - Online
Term 3 - Online
|Fees||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
This subject will introduce students to the core elements of Implementation Science, both theory and practice. It will expose students to a number of different implementation conceptual models and frameworks and apply these to real life examples of implementation in the human service sector. The subject will also introduce students to the essential role data plays in driving implementation success. This will include the practice of systematically using data, information, and knowledge to set and drive change, evidence actual implementation, tracking outcomes and driving continuous improvement throughout the implementation cycle.
Intended learning outcomes
At the completion of this subject, students should be able to:
- understand the core elements of Implementation Science;
- apply the theory of Implementation Science to practice examples; and
- understand the role of evidence in practice.
On completion of this subject, students will have:
- demonstrated development of problem-solving skills
- enhanced analytic skills
- demonstrated skill in written communication