Term 2 - Online
Term 4 - Online
|Fees||Look up fees|
This subject draws on the theoretical and practical concepts that were explored in Implementation Science in Human Services and apply these to real world examples of implementation in human service systems. Students will critically examine the effectiveness of different approaches to implementation; the role multidisciplinary teams play in the alignments of systems, and the application of implementation theory against real world cases. It will also include practice and theoretical application of different types of program evaluation through an implementation lens, including needs assessment, formative research, process evaluation, monitoring of outputs and outcomes and impact assessment. Students will be able to draw on case studies from their own work.
Intended learning outcomes
At the completion of this subject, students should be able to:
- build on the core elements of Implementation Science;
- apply the theory of Implementation Science to practice example; and
- understand the application of evidence in practice.
On completion of this subject, students will have developed the following generic skills:
- demonstrated development of problem-solving skills
- enhanced analytic skills
- demonstrated skill in written communication
Last updated: 18 December 2020