- Project work during semester requiring approximately 30 - 35 hours of work in total (30%). This consists of two projects. The first one is due around week 7, (10%). The second project is due around week 11, (20%)
- A mid-semester test (10%)
- 2-hour end-of-semester written examination (60%).
Hurdle requirement: To pass the subject, students must obtain at least:
- 50% overall
- 15/30 in project work; and
- 35/70 in the mid-semester test and end-of-semester written examination combined.
Assessment addresses all Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs)