|Year of offer||2019|
|Subject level||Undergraduate Level 2|
|Fees||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
This subject should build on the basic skills developed in Performing Arts Practice 2A. Progressing on from foundation studies, students will be introduced to the management and team leadership roles. The assigned project could be on campus or it could be with an industry partner as field work.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of this subject students should have demonstrated knowledge of:
- How to work on a theatrical production within the Stage Management major.
- How to apply their skills in a professional capacity as a member and leader of a stage management team on or off campus.
On completing this subject students should have:
- time management and planning skills through managing and organising workloads for recommended reading, essay and assignment completion;
- demonstrated capacities for artistic imagination, creativity, transformation and interpretation;
- demonstrated practical skills in respect of critical analysis, problem solving, report writing, team work and oral and written communication;
contributed to a range of visual/performing arts environments as artistic collaborators and leaders.