- A 500 word opinion piece (10%), Due in Week 6
- A 500 word outline of the collaborative problem-solving case-study video blog (10%), Due in one of Week 3, 5, 7, 9 or 11
- A 5 minute collaborative problem-solving case-study video blog (worth 1,000-words) (30%), Due within a fortnight of the presentation
- A 2,000-word essay (50%), Due during the examination period
- Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject.
- All pieces of work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. After five days late assessment will not be marked. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 3 July 2020