TESOL - 200 Point Program
Dr Paul Gruba
Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: http://graduate.arts.unimelb.edu.au/
- Contact: 'make an enquiry' on http://graduate.arts.unimelb.edu.au/degrees/3-master-of-applied-linguistics
The TESOL specialisation is part of the Master of Applied Linguistics.
Please note: the 200-point Master of Applied Linguistics program in all specialisations is only available to on-campus students.
Intended learning outcomes
Student who complete the Master of Applied Linguistics should:
- acquire advanced understanding of concepts, current issues and research methods in core areas of applied linguistics;
- complete a focused piece of research if undertaking the Minor Thesis elective; and
- gain specialist knowledge and research techniques in their chosen Specialisation.
Last updated: 11 February 2021