English Language - 100 Point Program
Dr Paul Gruba
Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: http://graduate.arts.unimelb.edu.au/
- Contact: 'make an enquiry' on http://graduate.arts.unimelb.edu.au/degrees/3-master-of-applied-linguistics
The English Language specialisation is part of Master of Applied Linguistics.
This 100 point program is available on campus and/or online.
Intended learning outcomes
Student who complete the Master of Applied Linguistics should:
- acquire advanced understanding of concepts, current issues and research methods in core areas of applied linguistics;
- complete a focused piece of research if undertaking the Minor Thesis elective; and
- gain specialist knowledge and research techniques in their chosen Specialisation.
Last updated: 17 March 2020