About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: http://arts.unimelb.edu.au/graduate-studies/programs
- Contact: 'make an enquiry' on http://graduate.arts.unimelb.edu.au/degrees/21-graduate-certificate-in-arts
See each specialisation
Total 50 points
Students are required to complete the program requirements/structure from the year that they commenced their program. All compulsory, core and capstone subjects must be completed to be eligible to graduate from the program.
Students cannot request to vary the Graduate level subjects (Levels 4 and above) offered in their specialisation or request to increase the volume of graduate subjects that are offered in their specialisation.
Students are required to complete subjects totaling 50 points chosen from any of the areas below, including:
- One 12.5 point subject at fourth-year level or above
- A maximum of one 12.5 point subject at first-year level and;
- Remaining 25 points from subjects at second or third-year level
Subjects totaling 50 points as outlined below.
For policies that govern this degree, see the Courses, Subjects, Awards and Programs Policy in the University Melbourne Policy Library. Students also should also refer to information in the Enrolment and Timetabling Policy.
Students in this Graduate Certificate of Arts must choose subjects offered by the Faculty of Arts.
Last updated: 24 September 2021