This course is discontinued and no longer available for admissions
About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Further study
Prof Simon Bell
Melbourne Business School
Currently enrolled students:
- General information: https://mteliza.mbs.edu/Management-Leadership/Specialist-Certificates/Specialist-Certificate-in-Executive-Leadership
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further information: https://mteliza.mbs.edu/Management-Leadership/Specialist-Certificates
- Email: https://mteliza.mbs.edu/contact-us
|Award title||Specialist Certificate in Executive Leadership|
|Year & campus||2020|
|Fees information||Subject EFTSL, level, discipline and census date|
|Study level & type||Graduate Coursework|
|Credit points||25 credit points|
|Duration||12 months part-time|
THIS PROGRAM IS NO LONGER OFFERED.
The program is designed to offer life-long learning opportunities for professionals seeking to extend their business and management skills and knowledge. The subjects are offered intensively in an executive education format. The learning experience includes lectures, case studies, group discussions, simulations and software tools.
Please note that the program is currently proposed to have its name changed to Specialist Certificate in Leadership. The change is subject to the University's Academic Board approval. The school is anticipated to implement the new course name in 2016.
Last updated: 2 December 2019