1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree or a graduate or postgraduate certificate in any discipline with at least an H3 (65%) weighted average, or equivalent;
- an honours degree, graduate diploma or postgraduate diploma in any discipline, or equivalent.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the University’s English language requirements for graduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard test approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
Inherent requirements are the abilities, knowledge and skills needed to complete this course that must be met by all students. For information on the inherent requirements specific to this course contact the course/program coordinator. In some circumstances reasonable adjustments may be available to enable students to meet these requirements while still preserving the academic integrity of the university's learning, assessment and accreditation processes. For more information on how to seek these adjustments refer to the Student Equity and Disability Support website: https://services.unimelb.edu.au/student-equity/home
Last updated: 12 August 2020