About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
ContactCoordinator Faculty of Arts: Dr Jennifer Becket firstname.lastname@example.org Faculty of Business and Economics: Dr Danielle Chmielewski-Raimondo email@example.com
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: http://graduate.arts.unimelb.edu.au/
- Contact: 'make an enquiry' on http://graduate.arts.unimelb.edu.au/degrees/44-master-of-marketing-communications
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree in any discipline with at least an H2B (70%) weighted average, or equivalent.
Meeting this requirement does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and
- relevance of previous studies.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. The minimum English language requirements for this course are Band 6.5
Applicants with the following may be awarded up to 50 points of credit:
- an undergraduate degree in a cognate discipline, with at least H2B (70%) weighted average, or equivalent.
- an undergraduate degree in any discipline with at least an H2B (70%) weighted average, or equivalent and at least two years documented relevant media and communications work experience.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
The University of Melbourne is committed to providing students reasonable adjustments to assessment and participation under the Disability Standards for Education (2005) and the Assessment and Results Policy (MPF127). For the purposes of considering requests for reasonable adjustments, academic requirements for this course are articulated in the overview, attributes, outcomes and skills of this entry. Further details about how to seek academic adjustments can be found on the Student Equity and Disability Support website: http://services.unimelb.edu.au/student-equity/home
Last updated: 1 October 2020