|Fees||Look up fees|
This subject provides an opportunity to understand the complexities of exhibitions management. Students will be introduced to the concepts and procedures required to develop, manage and deliver an exhibition or other arts-based project such as a performance, festival, etc.
Intended learning outcomes
On successful completion of this subject, students should be able to:
- gain an understanding as to the development and presentation of creative content;
- develop skills in the planning, implementation and evaluation of an arts based project; and
- extend their understanding of financial management issues as they relate to projects and arts organisations.
At the completion of this subject, students should gain the following generic skills:
- advance their communication skills through contributions to seminar discussions and presentations;
- develop their research, analytical and writing skills;
- expand their conceptual skills and creative thinking;
- increase their capacity for effective teamwork through group discussions and collaboration; and
- develop their time management and planning skills through managing subject workload requirements.
Last updated: 2 December 2019