Term 3 - Online
|Fees||Look up fees|
This subject is based on a growing trend of sectors and organisations asking evaluators to build and develop their capacity in evaluation thinking and practice.
This subject will explore the fundamentals of evaluation capacity building, the concept of developing evaluation capacity with individuals, teams and organisations and how to apply these concepts in practice.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of this subject students should be able to:
- Recognize the broad scope of evaluation capacity building efforts.
- Differentiate between types of ECB interventions and the levels they target.
- Design needs assessments and constraint analyses to focus ECB interventions.
- Design an evaluation capacity building intervention.
- Design an evaluation plan for an evaluation capacity building intervention.
Last updated: 2 December 2019