|Fees||Look up fees|
The development of object and spatial generating abilities, drawing and observational skills, and the articulation of these in an expanded sculptural and spatial context. A series of 12 studio workshops where students will experiment with a range of observation, translation and generating methods using drawing and various media.
Intended learning outcomes
This subject will enable students to:
- develop object and spatial generating abilities, observational skills, and the articulation of these in a range of media.
On completing this subject students will be able to:
• demonstrate capacities for artistic imagination, creativity, transformation and interpretation;
• work at various levels, both as an individual and as a team member, in a wide variety of visual artistic environments;
• explore drawing as a generative process related to sculptural practice;
• explore a variety of drawing based methodologies;
• develop generating methods in the development of sculptural form;
• establish foundations for a practical understanding and application of sound occupational health and safety practices.
Last updated: 2 December 2019