|Fees||Look up fees|
A supervised thesis of not more than 20-22,000 words.
Intended learning outcomes
- have gained increased capacity for independent inquiry.
- have an enhanced capacity for taking the initiative in self-directed research.
- have an increased capacity for theoretical reflection and argument.
Students who successfully complete this subject should:
- demonstrate a capacity for independent critical thought, rational inquiry and self-directed learning.
- show intellectual curiosity and creativity, including understanding of philosophical and methodological bases of research activity.
- demonstrate highly developed cognitive, analytic and problem-solving skills.
Last updated: 25 December 2019