|Fees||Look up fees|
Candidates will undertake research on a topic approved by the course coordinator under supervision of an academic member of staff.
Intended learning outcomes
Students who successfully complete this subject should have learnt how to:
- develop a research proposal;
- focus their research questions to an appropriate degree;
- write clearly and concisely.
Successful students will
- develop skills in written and oral communication.
- conduct independent research.
- make appropriate use of primary and secondary sources in mounting an argument.
- form defensible judgements based on a critical evaluation of conflicting arguments.
Last updated: 2 December 2019