|Fees||Look up fees|
Marketing has undergone a dramatic transformation with the emergence of social networks and internet mobilization. In this two-day workshop you'll learn how to engage customers and increase ROI across paid, owned & earned media. This subject is designed for:
- Marketers who have some experience in digital but would like to further develop their skills;
- Marketers who are new to digital marketing and would like to understand the opportunities; and
- Business people who need to understand how to leverage digital across a variety of channels.
Intended learning outcomes
On successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- analyse problems associated with corporate internet integration and be capable of generating appropriate solutions;
- conceptualise and implement internet marketing campaigns;
- understand the concept of web analytics and be able to interpret key statistics;
- understand how web analytics may be used to guide internet strategy;
- understand the potential of social media to marketers.
- Know how to develop an IT strategies to solve problems
- Know how to develop an effective on-line communication plan.
- Know what questions to ask IT specialists
- Critical analytical and thinking and problem solving skills
Last updated: 2 December 2019