|Fees||Look up fees|
In this subject students are able to further extend their technical and creative knowledge within a production environment. Students are assigned to at least two major placements on productions in positions requiring a high degree of leadership mounted either within or beyond the College. It will also require the preparation and realisation of an essay - either in written form or alternatively expressed - related to one of the projects to which they have been assigned.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of this subject the student should be able to :
- demonstrate strong creative and technical skills;
- effectively plan and organise work and solve problems;
- effectively communicate in oral and written form;
- exhibit strong ability to lead a team as well as participate at a high level as a crew member of a collaborative team, while respecting individual differences;
- apply specific knowledge to a complex practical project;
- exhibit strong knowledge of the performing arts industries.
On completion of the subject students should have acquired the following:
- the ability to create and organise aesthetic material;
- the ability to solve problems;
- the ability to apply theory to practice;
- the capacity to evaluate and synthesise data and other information;
- the abililty to communicate in written form.
Last updated: 2 December 2019