About this course
Melbourne School of Engineering
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: Master of Environmental Engineering
Assoc. Prof. Angus Webb
The Master of Environmental Engineering is offered by the Department of Infrastructure Engineering. Features of this Department are:
- Excellent study infrastructure including dedicated computer laboratories.
- Active student society for social, international and cultural exchange.
- Industry involvement in many subjects.
- Students with insufficient academic background for this degree may choose to take the Master of Engineering or the Master of Environment.
Note: CVEN90064 IE Research Project 1 Part 1 and CVEN90065 IE Research Project 1 Part 2 must be taken in 2 consecutive semesters. Students may commence in either Semester 1 or Semester 2 and continue their enrolment in the consecutive semester.
Last updated: 12 November 2021