About this course
Intended learning outcomes
Students who have completed the Graduate Certificate in Learning Intervention should be able to:
- demonstrate an advanced knowledge and understanding of current issues and challenges in relation to effective educational intervention;
- demonstrate the capacity to understand and analyse advanced case studies of significant problems and learning issues experienced by students in educational settings;
- apply the latest research in educational intervention;
- demonstrate an appreciation of professional responsibilities and ethical principles associated with leading educational change.
On completion of this course participants will have the knowledge, skills and understanding to enable them to:
- Be skilled communicators who can effectively articulate and justify their practices as knowledgeable agents of change;
- Be able to adapt to and lead change through knowing how to learn;
- Understand the significance of developing their practice on the basis of research evidence;
- Be independent of mind and self-regulating;
- Have a conscious personal and social values base.
Last updated: 11 February 2021