About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
Please see each specialisation
Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: http://graduate.arts.unimelb.edu.au/
- Contact: 'Make an enquiry' at http://graduate.arts.unimelb.edu.au/degrees/1-graduate-diploma-in-arts
Students are required to complete the program requirements/structure from the year that they commenced their program. All compulsory, core and capstone subjects must be completed to be eligible to graduate from the program.
Students cannot request to vary the Graduate level subjects (Levels 4 and above) offered in their specialisation or request to increase the volume of graduate subjects that are offered in their specialisation.
Students are required to complete subjects totalling 100 points chosen from any of the areas below, including:
- Two 12.5 point subjects at fourth-year level or above
- Maximum of one 12.5 point subject at first-year level
- Remaining points from subjects at second or third-year level
Subjects from each area of specialisation totalling 100 points (see each specialisation for details).
Total 100 points
For policies that govern this degree, see the Courses, Subjects, Awards and Programs Policy in the University Melbourne Policy Library. Students also should also refer to information in the Enrolment and Timetabling Policy.
Last updated: 25 October 2021