About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Further study
Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education
Melbourne School of Health Sciences (Physiotherapy)
Further information: http://email@example.com Phone: + 61 3 8344 0149 Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm. Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm.
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree in the discipline of Physiotherapy, Medicine, Exercise Science, Occupational Therapy or Nursing; and
- at least two years of documented relevant professional work experience.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applicants, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and
- professional work experience.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for graduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 7.0 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (Cwth 2005), and Student Support and Engagement Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Overview, Learning Outcomes, Assessment and Generic Skills sections of this entry.
It is University policy to take all reasonable steps to minimise the impact of disability upon academic study, and reasonable adjustments will be made to enhance a student's participation in the University's programs. Students who feel their disability may impact on meeting the requirements of this subject are encouraged to discuss this matter with a Faculty Student Adviser and Student Equity and Disability Support: http://services.unimelb.edu.au/disability
Last updated: 27 May 2022