- Master of Business Administration/Master of Marketing
- Entry and participation requirements
About this course
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree; and
- the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT); and
- two years documented work experience; and
- a personal statement outlining why they wish to be considered for the course; and
- referees' reports
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and
- the GMAT score; and
- the work experience; and
- the personal statement; and
- the referees' reports
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments
4. The minimum English language requirements for this course are Band 7.0 (with no band less than 6.5).
Short listed applicants will be interviewed
The interview is for eliciting information on the following matters:
- standard of academic record;
- nature and length of employment experience;
- achievements subsequent to graduation;
- reasons for seeking admission;
- interpersonal and communication skills;
- maturity and motivation.
International and interstate applicants may be interviewed by telephone.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 29 January 2022