Master of Sports Rehabilitation (MC-SPREHAB) // Entry and participation requirements
You’re currently viewing the 2021 version of this course
About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Further study
ContactMelbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: + 61 3 8344 0149 Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm AEST/AEDT. Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm AEST/AEDT. Further information: https://study.unimelb.edu.au/find/courses/graduate/master-of-sports-rehabilitation/
- In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- a bachelor degree or equivalent in the discipline of Physiotherapy, Medicine, Exercise Science, Podiatry, or another relevant discipline; and
- at least three years of documented practice experience in clinical, sport, health or exercise science.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
- In ranking applicants, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and
- professional experience.
- The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
- Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for graduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 7.0 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providing support to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Student Equity and Disability Support website. http://services.unimelb.edu.au/student-equity/home
Last updated: 12 November 2021