Master of Urban Planning (MC-URPL) // Notes
You’re currently viewing the 2021 version of this course
About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Further study
Melbourne School of Design
Currently enrolled students:
Further information:http://msd.unimelb.edu.au/Email: http://msd.unimelb.edu.au
Students in this program may be eligible to undertake final subject assessment if they:
- are in the final semester of their enrolment (not the last 50 points of the course); and
- fail* a single subject worth up to 12.5 points with a final result of 40 - 49%.
* Receive an N or NH grade, except where that NH grade was awarded due to failure to participate in a component of assessment.
Last updated: 23 December 2021