- Professional Certificate in Introductory Academic Program
- Entry and participation requirements
About this course
Coordinator contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: http://arts.unimelb.edu.au/graduate-studies/programs
- Contact: Australia Awards Student Office: email@example.com
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must:
- Have completed an undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Be an Australian Award recipient.
Meeting this requirement does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- Prior academic performance.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for graduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
The University of Melbourne is committed to providing students reasonable adjustments to assessment and participation under the Disability Standards for Education (2005) and the Assessment and Results Policy (MPF127). For the purposes of considering requests for reasonable adjustments, academic requirements for this course are articulated in the overview, attributes, outcomes and skills of this entry. Further details about how to seek academic adjustments can be found on the Student Equity and Disability Support website: http://services.unimelb.edu.au/student-equity/home
Last updated: 11 February 2021