Intended learning outcomes
- Communicate in a variety of oral and written formats, and read, write, listen and speak at a level equivalent to Level A2 of the Common European Framework of Languages;
- Understand key issues of the Hispanic world and associated with the language, and appreciate its cultural contexts;
- Apply relevant research and analytical skills to self-directed research projects in Hispanic Studies;
- Use a range of learning techniques and resources (in Spanish and English) as autonomous, motivated, self-directed and well-organised learners;
- Develop critical workplace skills such as problem-solving, teamwork, clear communication, self and peer evaluation, mentoring, information literacy, professionalism and digital competency.
- Critically evaluate diversity and background differences by analysing Spanish‐speaking cultures, including the viewpoint of the target culture, and based on intercultural competency skills
- well-developed intercultural skills;
- well-developed analytical thinking and interpretative skills;
- ability to appreciate different cultural contexts present in the Hispanic World;
- well-developed time management and planning skills.
Last updated: 11 February 2021