Please refer to the return to campus page for more information on these delivery modes and students who can enrol in each mode based on their location.
A subject reader will be available.
- Subject notes
This subject is available to students enrolled in the BA (Media and Communications) and the BA (Media and Communications)/Bachelor of Laws and the Bachelor of Arts degree and can be credited to a major or minor in that degree. Students who have completed 325-213 or 100-220 Marketing Communications are not eligible to enrol in this subject. This subject is not available to students enrolled in the BA (Media and Communications)/Bachelor of Commerce combined degree.
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Major Media and Communications
- Breadth options
This subject is available as breadth in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Biomedicine
- Bachelor of Environments
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Animation)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Film and Television)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music Theatre)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Production)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Screenwriting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Theatre)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Art)
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Science
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 9 June 2021