Please refer to the return to campus page for more information on these delivery modes and students who can enrol in each mode based on their location.
- Brown, D., & Edwards, H. (2015). Lewis’ medical-surgical nursing. (4th ed.). Sydney: Elsevier Mosby.
- Bullock, S., & Manias, E. (2016). Fundamentals of pharmacology. (8th ed.). Sydney: Pearson.
- Tollefson, J. (2012). Clinical psychomotor skills. (4th ed.). Australia: Cengage Learning.
- Crisp, J., Taylor, C., Douglas, C., & Rebeiro, G. (Eds.). (2017). Potter & Perry’s fundamentals of nursing / Australian and New Zealand edition. (5th ed.). Chatswood: Elsevier.
- Huether, H., & McCance, K., Brashers, V., & Rote, N. (2014). Pathophysiology: The biological bases for disease in adults and children. (7th ed.). St Louis: Mosby Elsevier.
- Calleja, P., Theobald, K., & Harvey, T. (2020). Health Assessment & Physical Examination. 3rd Australian & New Zealand Edition. (3rd ed.). South Melbourne: Cengage Learning Australia
- Patton, K. & Thibodeau, G. (2015). Anatomy and physiology. (9th ed.). St. Louis: Elsevier Mosby.
Recommended texts and other resources
- Ackley, B, J., & Ladwig, G. B. (2016). Nursing diagnosis, an evidence based guide to planning care. (11th ed.). St Louis: Mosby
- Levitt-Jones, T., & Bourgeois, S. (2015). The clinical placement: an essential guide for nursing students. (3rd ed.). Sydney: Churchill-Livingstone/Elsevier.
- Brotto, V., & Rafferty K. (2012). Clinical dosage calculations for Australia & New Zealand. Australia: Cengage Learning.
- Reberio, G., Jack, l., Scully, N., & Wilson, D. (2016). Fundamentals of nursing clinical skills workbook. (3rd ed.). Chatswood: Elsevier
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Course Master of Nursing Science
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 3 September 2021