You’re currently viewing the 2022 version of this course
Intended learning outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Critically analyse the competitive, social and environmental context of business activities and evaluate their impacts on business outcomes and performance.
- Compile, analyse and evaluate evidence to make evidence-based marketing decisions.
- Apply and synthesise the factors involved in the analysis, planning, implementation, and control of marketing programs.
- Integrate knowledge from multiple marketing areas to achieve the fundamental objectives of marketing management, which are attracting and retaining customers.
- Work effectively in diverse teams, and demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills necessary to lead and manage a marketing team.
- Exhibit a learning mindset, strong relationships with peers, and self-knowledge that provide a strong foundation for career progression and lifelong learning.
Last updated: 12 November 2022