- Graduate Certificate in Digital Engineering (Infrastructure)
- Entry and participation requirements
Graduate Certificate in Digital Engineering (Infrastructure) (GC-DIENGIN) // Entry and participation requirements
About this course
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- A 4-year degree in civil engineering, construction, architecture, or a related field of engineering with at least 50 points of tertiary level science or mathematics, with a weighted average mark of at least H3 (65%) or equivalent, or
- A 3-year degree in civil engineering, construction, architecture, or a related field of engineering with at least 50 points of tertiary level science or mathematics, with a weighted average mark of at least H3 (65%) or equivalent, and at least two years documented, relevant work experience since graduation.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- Prior academic performance; and where relevant
- The professional experience.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for graduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry. The University is dedicated to providing support to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Student Equity and Disability Liaison Unit website: http://services.unimelb.edu.au/studentequity
Last updated: 17 February 2023