(1) To be considered for entry the applicant must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree; and
- documented relevant work experience (equivalent to two years of employment in a green infrastructure field)
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
(2) In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider
- prior academic performance, and
- the work experience
(3) The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
(4) Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providing support to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Student Equityand Disability Liaison Unit website. http://services.unimelb.edu.au/student-equity
Last updated: 30 January 2024