Informal specialisationYear: 2023
Professor Paolo Tombesi
Melbourne School of Design
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: http://msd.unimelb.edu.au
- Email: http://msd.unimelb.edu.au
THERE IS NO FURTHER ENTRY INTO THIS SPECIALISTION
THE COURSE STRUCTURE BELOW ONLY APPLIES TO RE-ENROLLING STUDENTS WHO COMMENCED THEIR STUDIES PRIOR TO 2016
The specialisation in policy is aimed at producing graduates interested in and capable of dealing with the macro aspects of the construction industry, and intervening on its structural characteristics by working for government, institutional bodies or industry groups.
Intended learning outcomes
- Understand the role of the construction industry in social, economic and regional development;
- Evaluate the influence of government decisions on industrial conditions, potential and output;
- Analyse the effectiveness of policy tools in bringing about change or implementing visions;
- Outline industrial restructuring strategies.
Last updated: 24 January 2023