This version of the course does not accept new applications in 2016
1. The Selection Committee will evaluate the applicant’s ability to pursue successfully the course using the following criterion –
• an undergraduate degree with at least H2B (70%) average; and
• a minimum of two years full time relevant work experience normally gained after graduating from an undergraduate degree.
2. The Selection Committee may conduct interviews for short listed applicants or call for referees reports and employer references to elucidate any of the matters referred to above.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 10 November 2023