Master of Architecture (MC-ARCH) // Notes
About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
Melbourne School of Design
Currently enrolled students:
Further information:http://msd.unimelb.edu.au/Email: http://msd.unimelb.edu.au
Note: Students may seek approval from the Master of Architecture program coordinator to replace ABPL90143 Master of Architecture Studio D or ABPL90115 Master of Architecture Studio E with ABPL90430 Design with Country: Resilience Studio.
Student wishing to pursue this option need to submit an Enrolment Variation form (including written approval from the Master of Architecture course coordinator) to Stop 1. For further information click here.
Students in this program may be eligible to undertake final subject assessment if they:
- are in the final semester of their enrolment (not the last 50 points of the course); and
- fail* a single subject worth up to 12.5 points with a final result of 40 - 49%.
* receive an N or NH grade, except where that NH grade was awarded due to failure to participate in a component of assessment
Last updated: 27 March 2023