To learn more, visit 2023 Course and subject delivery.
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Melbourne School of Population and Global Health
Currently enrolled students:
- Further Information: https://study.unimelb.edu.au/
Dates & times
- Semester 1 - Online
Coordinators Andrew Lau and Ankur Singh Mode of delivery Online Contact hours Total time commitment 170 hours Teaching period 27 February 2023 to 28 May 2023 Last self-enrol date 10 March 2023 Census date 31 March 2023 Last date to withdraw without fail 5 May 2023 Assessment period ends 23 June 2023
Semester 1 contact information
- Semester 2 - Dual-Delivery
Coordinators Ankur Singh and Andrew Lau Mode of delivery Dual-Delivery (Parkville) Contact hours Total time commitment 170 hours Teaching period 24 July 2023 to 22 October 2023 Last self-enrol date 4 August 2023 Census date 31 August 2023 Last date to withdraw without fail 22 September 2023 Assessment period ends 17 November 2023
Semester 2 contact information
What do these dates mean
Visit this webpage to find out about these key dates, including how they impact on:
- Your tuition fees, academic transcript and statements.
- And for Commonwealth Supported students, your:
- Student Learning Entitlement. This applies to all students enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP).
- Completion rate. Students who started their course from 2022 and are in a CSP or receiving a HELP Loan (eg FEE-HELP) must meet the completion rate to continue to receive Commonwealth Support for that course.
Subjects withdrawn after the census date (including up to the ‘last day to withdraw without fail’) count toward the Student Learning Entitlement, and as a fail toward the completion rate, unless there are approved ‘special circumstances’.
Last updated: 7 July 2023