- Subject notes
This subject is available for science credit to students enrolled in the BSc (both pre-2008 and new degrees), BASc or a combined BSc course.
This subject is suitable for students with a high level of achievement in VCE Specialist Mathematics 3/4 or equivalent.
This subject, together with MAST10008 Accelerated Mathematics 1is equivalent in content to the three subjects
- MAST10006 Calculus 2
- MAST10007 Linear Algebra
- MAST20026 Real Analysis
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Course Bachelor of Biomedicine Major Applied Mathematics Major Discrete Mathematics / Operations Research Major Pure Mathematics Informal specialisation Science Discipline subjects - new generation B-SCI Major Statistics / Stochastic Processes Breadth Track Accelerated Mathematics
- Breadth options
This subject is available as breadth in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Environments
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Animation)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Film and Television)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music Theatre)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Production)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Screenwriting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Theatre)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Art)
- Bachelor of Music
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 1 March 2024