|Look up fees
This subject progresses from Music Theatre Studio 1 to deepen the knowledge of the core disciplines of acting, singing and dancing. Students will identify through skills-based performances and reflection, students will further develop their knowledge of acting, singing, and dancing.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of this subject, students should be able to:
- identify appropriate technical skills to demonstrate an interpretation of a stimulus;
- demonstrate skills in multiple dance genres and styles within the context of technical execution and in choreography;
- model independence in the ability to musically harmonise, phrase and blend within an ensemble singing context;
- develop techniques in combining acting and singing skills;
- demonstrate a series of creative responses, interpreting stimulus that accurately serves story within an individual and ensemble context;
- reflect on acting, singing and dancing skills at an intermediate level.
Last updated: 31 January 2024