The Agribusiness specialisation offered within the Master of Agricultural Sciences provides students with knowledge of the trends and underlying influences impacting the agribusiness value chain and the global environment. The specialisation focuses on the methods or tools relevant to business decision making under the influence of risk and uncertainty across the areas of economics, finance and management decision making in the agrifood and fibre context. Developing the capacity to lead, innovate, manage change and project manage are also strong themes.
Intended learning outcomes
- Be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of trends and underlying influences impacting the agribusiness value chain and global business environment
- Interpret, critically analyse and evaluate data generated through discipline based techniques across the core areas of economics, finance and management in the agribusiness context
- Investigate and apply innovative approaches and concepts to the contemporary
- Interdisciplinary management in agribusiness
- An understanding of the pervasive elements of risk and uncertainty impacting decision making in agribusiness enterprises and industry segments
Last updated: 24 February 2021