1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
• an undergraduate degree; and
• two years of full-time work experience; and
• a personal statement outlining why they wish to be considered for the course; and
• referees' reports
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
• prior academic performance; and
• the professional experience; and
• the personal statement; and
• the referee's report
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments
4. The minimum English language requirements for this course are Band 6.5 English language requirements.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 24 January 2023