About this course
|Award title||Bachelor of Arts|
|Year & campus||2022 — Parkville|
|Fees information||Subject EFTSL, level, discipline and census date|
|Study level & type||Undergraduate Coursework|
|Credit points||300 credit points|
|Duration||36 months full-time or 72 months part-time|
The Bachelor of Arts offers unique flexibility with the opportunity to focus on one or two majors or a major and a minor chosen from a broad range of programs in the humanities, social sciences and languages. Students can:
- Benefit from studying with high achieving local and international students and learn from internationally recognised scholars and industry professionals;
- Study one or more languages with most areas available from beginners to advanced level;
- Create pathways into further postgraduate study in vocationally focused coursework masters programs and, with the completion of an Honours year, entry into research higher degrees;
- Undertake specialised fieldwork, research options and integrated internship and volunteering programs which provide opportunities for professional work experience and community engagement;
- Undertake international exchange at more than 180 universities worldwide, or study abroad with Arts academics who are experts in their field, and receive credit towards your Bachelor of Arts degree;
- Create an individual study program by undertaking breadth studies in areas such as bioscience, commerce, environments, music and science or by choosing University breadth subjects.
- Enjoy a rewarding professional career, with University of Melbourne Bachelor of Arts graduates enjoying employment rates well above the national Arts average.
Last updated: 30 September 2022