About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Subject options
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
Undergraduate students can commence the Diploma in their first year or second year of their respective Bachelor degrees. Similarly, Graduate coursework and RHD students may, with co-ordinator approval may commence before their final 50 points of study.
- Students enrolling in the Diploma concurrently with a Bachelor degree from first year will complete 100 points of study in addition to their Bachelor degree program.
- Students enrolling in the Diploma concurrently with a Bachelor degree from second year, having completed 25 points of language at Level 1 will complete a further 75 points of language study within the diploma.
- Students enrolling in the diploma at third year, having completed 25 points of level 1 and 25 points at level 2 in their Bachelor degree will complete the remaining 100 points of the diploma. Students choosing this option will be able to complete 350 points in total.
- Students enrolled in a Graduate Coursework or RHD program will contact their course co-ordinator or supervisor to discuss their specific course progression.
It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that s/he meets the requirements of the Diploma by enrolling in the correct number of subjects at the appropriate year level.