About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Further study
Assoc Prof. Andrew Dodd
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: http://arts.unimelb.edu.au/graduate-studies/programs
- Contact: 'make an enquiry' on http://graduate.arts.unimelb.edu.au/degrees/27-graduate-certificate-in-arts-advanced
Please note: students commencing as part of the Mid-Year Intake can only take this program on a part time basis. The Mid-Year Intake is not available for international students.
Program Requirements -
- three compulsory subjects (50 Points)
Total 50 points
External Subject Rule
Student may undertake an external subject (not listed within the program structure) with the permission of the program and subject coordinator. All external subject requests must be for the elective subject requirement, not as a compulsory, core or capstone subject. The maximum external subjects allowed are as follows:
- 200 point program undertaken at University of Melbourne (2 years): maximum 25 points.
- 150 point program undertaken at University of Melbourne (1.5 years): maximum 12.5 points.
- 100* point program undertaken at University of Melbourne (1 year): 12.5 points
- 50*^ point program undertaken at University of Melbourne (0.5 years): 0 points.
* GC-ARTS, GD-ARTS, GCA-ARTS and GDA-ARTS students are not normally granted permission to undertake external subjects towards their degree.
^ Exception: Students admitted to 50 point programs may apply to take LING90002, Presenting Academic Discourse, as an external subject.
Please note that advanced standing contributes to a student’s remaining points undertaken at University of Melbourne, and may affect how many points the student can undertake outside the enrolled program.
For policies that govern this degree, see the Courses, Subjects, Awards and Programs Policy in the University Melbourne Policy Library. Students also should also refer to information in the Enrolment and Timetabling Policy.
|Code||Name||Study period||Credit Points|
|JOUR90006||Dilemmas in Journalism: Law and Ethics||
Last updated: 11 November 2022