Graduate Diploma in Environment (GD-ENV) // Entry and participation requirements
About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
Currently enrolled students:
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree in a cognate discipline with at least an H3 (65%) weighted average, or equivalent;
- an undergraduate degree in any discipline with at least an H3 (65%) weighted average, or equivalent; and
- two years of documented professional work experience since graduation related to the degree.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and, if relevant
- professional experience.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. The minimum English language requirements for this course are Band 6.5.
Students Completing the Graduate Certificate in Environment will be eligible for 50 points of credit into the Graduate Diploma of Environment or the Master of Environment.
Students completing the Graduate Diploma in Environment will be eligible for 100 points of credit into the Master of Environment.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry. The University is dedicated to providing support to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 11 May 2023