1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree with a major in psychology or a Graduate Diploma in Psychology.
Meeting this requirement does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applicants, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 or equivalent is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providing support to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Student Equity and Disability website http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 13 January 2023