- In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree*; and
- ten years of documented full time management work experience; and
- a personal statement outlining why they wish to be considered for the course; and
- an interview;
*if candidate does not have an undergraduate degree, one of the followings is required as a substitute for an undergraduate degree: (1) a minimum score of 570 on the GMAT, (2) successful completion of a post-graduate degree, or (3) fifteen years of documented full time management work experience.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and
- the work experience; and
- the personal statement; and
- the interview; and, if applicable*
- the referees' reports
* Applicants must provide contact details of 2 referees. If the Selection Committee requires additional information regarding an applicant's employment history, abilities, and/or character, the referees will be contacted and asked to provide reports that will be considered as part of the selection process.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board Rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the University's English language requirements for graduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 7.0 is required
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 11 November 2022