About this course
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (such as the performing arts, design, and digital arts); or
- at least six years of documented professional practice in the creative arts industry; and
- a portfolio; and
- presentation of a response to a specific brief set out in the application process; and
- an interview.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and/or
- documented professional practice; and
- portfolio; and
- response to design brief; and
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university's English language requirements for graduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
Inherent requirements are the abilities, knowledge and skills needed to complete this course that must be met by all students. For information on the inherent requirements specific to this course contact the course/program coordinator. In some circumstances reasonable adjustments may be available to enable students to meet these requirements while still preserving the academic integrity of the university's learning, assessment and accreditation processes. For more information on how to seek these adjustments refer to the Student Equity and Disability Support website: https://services.unimelb.edu.au/student-equity/home
Last updated: 8 December 2023