About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Subject options
- Further study
Students undertaking the Master of Science - Bioinformatics program will complete 200 points comprising:
- Discipline subjects (137.5 points) including compulsory subjects listed for each specialisation plus electives;
- Professional Skills subject (12.5 points);
- Research Project (50 points), commencing in Semester 2.
Exemptions will be granted for students who have completed equivalent subjects in their undergraduate studies.