About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Subject options
- Further study
All students undertaking a placement in a hospital, clinic or other health or community environment are required to satisfy a number of requirements, including:
- undergoing a recent National Police Record Check
- holding a valid Working with Children Check for the relevant state/territory, and
- being satisfactorily protected against infectious disease transmission.
Please refer to the Student Placements webpage for detailed information regarding compliance requirements.